Aztec Indian healing clay product: Beautify and Refresh your skin
Aztec Indian healing clay product contains natural calcium bentonite ingredients very effective for deep pore cleansing facial, healing body masks, Acne, body wraps, clay bath, foot soaks, chilled clay for knee packs and insect bites. Enjoy the maximum benefits of Aztec secret Indian healing clay priced reasonably.
The use of clay in facial beautification and masking dates way back in history between 1800 and 4000 years ago, spas in Germany and Roman adopted the use of clay packs to treat, still in use till to-date.
|Usage guide||For external use only|
|Target audience||Aztec secret Indian healing clay product mostly is consumed by women, for deep pore cleansing and facial & healing body mask.|
|Price Range||cost around $9.45|
|Ingredients||100% natural Bentonite (Green) clay –sun-dried – No Additives and has no fragrance
Products from Amazon.com
Aztec Indian healing clay product contain no additives, fragrances and animal products that would otherwise bring about skin irritation 100% effective in deep pore cleaning.
Aztec Indian healing clay is effective for acne ailments and blemishes, for better results, apply it only once per week.
- World’s most powerful facial
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- Does not contain: Additives, fragrances, animal products
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
- Use for acne and blemishes.Use it once per week
Products from Amazon.com
How do I use the Aztec Indian healing clay to beautify and refresh my skin?
Mix Aztec Indian healing clay with equal parts of apple cider vinegar or water. It’s best to use a glass, pottery or wooden bowl. Stir the mixture until it’s a smooth paste, add more clay or liquid as needed. Apply a 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch thick layer of clay to the face or other areas and let it dry. Drying times vary, but times are generally 5 minutes of delicate skin and 15-20 minutes for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation, deep pore cleansing! Remove clay by washing with warm water. A slight redness may appear after removing the clay. This is normal and will disappear in approximately 30 minutes. Helps to remove dirt and impurities from the pores of the skin. The clay is beneficial for deep pore cleansing of the skin.
- Aztec Indian healing clay is very effective in clearing acne
- Indian healing clay contains natural calcium bentonite clay ingredient effective in cleaning skin pores perfectly and fast.
- Priced reasonably
- Reported to cause redness/dryness most especially for delicate skins to prevent this, Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins